Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

Nice and different

I was reading your comments whilst it was loading and bracing myself for something scary or shocking, yet what I watched was not really any of those things. I don't mean that in a bad way though, I think I might of built myself up too much really. I thought this was great! I know it's meant to be for twin projection however I really think it works well as a single frame piece aswell. It's also nice to see someone venture out from what they normally do. Can't wait to see what it looks like when implemented properly!

TheBoogley responds:

Yeah, I cut out the scene after the accident when she wasn't death so he smashed her head repeatedly in the car door until she stopped moving, then gutted the baby in the back seat with a pocket knife and wore it's intestines as a necklace.

I just didn't think it was necessary. :3

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

tee hee!

Gave me a giggle fit!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

K.O.!

I haven't laughed so hard in a while! and the whole design of the intro and menu was amazing! not much to say except "PERFECT!"

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Nice and enjoyable idea!

really liked the story and how it ended, it was a great take on the whole idea of what happens after you "rest in peace". i think the only real complaint was the animation, not as smooth as i would of liked to see. Doesn't stop it from telling a great story, just restrains it a tad bit.

Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron

4 years waiting man... wtf?

Sigh...I'm dissapointed (god I sound like my parents just then). As much as I love claveman, this really felt like a rushed ending which made no sence! the randomness with your last episodes seemed to work so well but yet this feels VERY unscripted.Okay the intro did make me smile when you reffered to your "little" hiatus but I was really expecting more nick. I just wanted a good ending. At least you've finished it I guess.

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

That was random...

...But brilliant at the same time! I haven't bursted out laughing for a while, so much tension between the characters!

A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

lol!

HA! I enjoyed that, made just burst out laughing! It's true the PS3 is a bit overpriced but it really isn't a bad console. If your a gamer you can appreciate it.

oh and "Gunmetaldevil" - "360 still has the better exclusive games."

...your only 14 so i'll just say you're wrong. =]

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

wow

I am amazed by the detail you've put into your backgrounds and layouts, so brightly coloured aswell. I would say it's up to adam phillips' quality but...no hangon it pretty much IS up to adam phillips' quality. I was confused a bit but I was expecting this from from what you said. Really is a fantastic flash you've done here and I really want to see more!

animatorjones responds:

wow thats awesome coming from you, i love your work dude :D

chicken galoora was classic to me, (don't know if you noticed but my name is wiley so i'm kind of a Wile e coyotoe fan) you are a very talented artis so thanks!

thanks again :D

-jones

RWD: 016 PUSSY RWD: 016 PUSSY

I'm not going to sleep tonight am I...

I was a bit disturbed, but it was original none the less! liked the texturing effect you placed over your flash, very pretty indeed. You may have a cookie from the jar. =P

AlmightyHans responds:

I LOOOVE COOKIES. thanks

Flash Dancer Flash Dancer

beautiful to the eyes!

I love the fluidness of the animation, the quirkiness just worked so well with the beat! 3rd time watching it now.

DonkeysBazooka responds: