Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I hate these kinds of games...

...But man this game it so unbelievably addictive! I think it's the humour which grabbed me at first, then i got into the leveling up and now i'm officially an addict. I've got a deadline for some animated work on friday and I might not get to finish it completely now. Thank you so much. I love this game. :D

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

erm, ok?

I hate the PETA, they're a little but looney about how they go about their business. Those "bonuses" didn't really help convert me to a veggie at all and doesn't help when you've got metallica on in the background. Makes it seem like a music video. I did like the Idea to use cooking mama, aswell as the design, sound effects and smooth animation. I'm hungry now, and a turkey sandwich does sound very temping. =]

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

OMFG

this game pwns, it happens all so quickly aswell! that first major boss is a it of a bitch, but i was more interested on the design and animation side of it all, very VERY well done!

Windows HIV Windows HIV

it's guuud

it's pretty gud, one problem...you dont like the hives...thats why i gave ya a five buddy!

MessiaH responds:

Rate the FLASH, not my opinion on the Hives...besides, I never said I didn't like the Hives! Read it again, I was COMPLEMENTING their new material!

AAAAck...

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

I got so into the game!!!! and i caznt beat up that fukin rapper!!!! still fantastic game!!! had so much fun on it! mabye you cud release this game on ps2 and gamecube!!!