Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

Nice and different

I was reading your comments whilst it was loading and bracing myself for something scary or shocking, yet what I watched was not really any of those things. I don't mean that in a bad way though, I think I might of built myself up too much really. I thought this was great! I know it's meant to be for twin projection however I really think it works well as a single frame piece aswell. It's also nice to see someone venture out from what they normally do. Can't wait to see what it looks like when implemented properly!

TheBoogley responds:

Yeah, I cut out the scene after the accident when she wasn't death so he smashed her head repeatedly in the car door until she stopped moving, then gutted the baby in the back seat with a pocket knife and wore it's intestines as a necklace.

I just didn't think it was necessary. :3

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

tee hee!

Gave me a giggle fit!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

K.O.!

I haven't laughed so hard in a while! and the whole design of the intro and menu was amazing! not much to say except "PERFECT!"

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I hate these kinds of games...

...But man this game it so unbelievably addictive! I think it's the humour which grabbed me at first, then i got into the leveling up and now i'm officially an addict. I've got a deadline for some animated work on friday and I might not get to finish it completely now. Thank you so much. I love this game. :D

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

erm, ok?

I hate the PETA, they're a little but looney about how they go about their business. Those "bonuses" didn't really help convert me to a veggie at all and doesn't help when you've got metallica on in the background. Makes it seem like a music video. I did like the Idea to use cooking mama, aswell as the design, sound effects and smooth animation. I'm hungry now, and a turkey sandwich does sound very temping. =]

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

OMFG

this game pwns, it happens all so quickly aswell! that first major boss is a it of a bitch, but i was more interested on the design and animation side of it all, very VERY well done!